More and more studies are showing that genetically created and artificial foods are harming health and our ability to lose weight. Taking simple steps to replace what is non-organic and unnatural is a huge step to jump start any diet.
Those same studies are showing that when we eat natural foods over unnatural, manufactured varieties, we just become healthier. With the New Year upon us, many people are resolving to lose weight and get healthy. The very first thing that we should look at is what we currently eat. Once we figure that out, we should then look for natural alternatives to the unnatural.
Here are some tips from Cheerfullyimperfect.com:
1. Identify ONE specific change you want to make
If you have a food allergy or major health problem related to a particular food then this change is already decided for you. Good. Start there. If not, you may have no idea where to start, so here are a list of suggestions. If you have already done these things, skip to the next section, but this is where most people need to begin. Remember. Just start with ONE of these and make it stick before adding a second.
- Stop eating fast food. This might mean packing a lunch or thinking ahead. If you forget to think ahead, then stop at a grocery store and buy fruit, nuts or cheese instead of going through the drive thru.
- Pick one item you frequently buy in a package and learn how to cook it from scratch. Don’t start with trying to make everything from scratch, just this one thing. Once you make a habit of preparing that item, pick another.
- Stop drinking soda. Pouring liquid sugar (or liquid poison if you are drinking diet) into your body every day takes a HUGE toll on your health. Drink more water or learn how to make homemade soda, that is actually GOOD for you.
- READ LABELS. And by “labels” I mean “ingredients lists”. Labels may say, “healthy”, “all natural”, “gluten free” or “low fat”, but these labels are either unregulated or not as good for you as you may think. Read the list of ingredients, and look for things like sugars (which goes by many names including high fructose corn syrup and many other words that end in “ose”), vegetable oils (canola, cottonseed, rapeseed, etc… these are BAD dudes), preservatives and fillers. It is especially important to read labels on so called “health foods”, because this is where many people are fooled.
Great tips to get started with any healthy weight loss plan. Another great way to stop eating the wrong thing and start eating right is to look into the Purium Health Products. The
L.O.V.E. Super Meal is a meal replacement that is 7 supplements in 1:
- Weight Loss Formula
- Protein Drink
- Fiber Supplement
- Essential Fatty Acid Supplement
- Super-Antioxidant Drink
- Immune Support Supplement
- Energy Drink
It is all natural, no fake anything to make you sick and sluggish. By simply replacing 1 meal per day with the L.O.V.E. Super Meal, you will feel better and notice an energy increase!
Contact Katrina Oakley for all the details on Purium Health Products. Start eating natural and right!